The theme of your website will pretty much determine what your website is all about. It will tell your visitors what you offer, whether you are offering a particular service or certain products. If you are in a real estate business, it is only appropriate to pick one of those WordPress real estate themes to make your website relatable to your site visitors. However, with all the numerous themes available, you might get confused as to which of them you are going to pick. To narrow down your options you can check from two main choices that you can select from; the free real estate themes and paid ones. Take a closer look at the two.
- As the name suggests, the theme is for free so you don’t have to worry about spending for WordPress real estate themes. However, with free themes, they are not regularly updated so you cannot expect for the themes to be new and relevant. Looking at your site would seem like your visitors are looking at years past and this is not encouraging to targets.
- Free themes do not come with support and if your line of business is very active and client-facing, you need to have your site up for 99.9 percent of the time. Without a support from the host, your customers will be frustrated and may even leave your business.
- Free themes generally come with poor coding and this will have an impact on the overall appearance and functionality of your site.
- Although you will spend a few dollars on a paid theme, you can be sure that your website will have a professional appearance especially when you are dealing with professional clients such as those who are looking for real property.
- Paid WordPress real estate themes have dedicated technical experts who will assist you if ever you encounter technical issues related to your theme.
- With paid themes, you can be sure that your website will have presentable and working coding which harmonizes the functions of your tabs and numerous web components.